In order to help students easily systematize the knowledge and content of works in the 10th Literature program, we compile the article Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan’s mind map that is easy to remember, best with Full of content such as general understanding of the work, author, layout, analytical outline, sample essay analysis, …. Hope through the mind map Hung Dao great king Tran Quoc Tuan will help Students understand the basic content of the lesson Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan.
Lecture: Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan – Ms. Truong Khanh Linh ( Teacher)
A. Mind map of Hung Dao Great King Tran Quoc Tuan
B. Learn about Hung Dao Great King Tran Quoc Tuan Mind Map
– Ngo Si Lien (?-?)
– He obtained his doctorate in 1442 under the reign of Le Thai Tong.
– Holds the position of Huu Thi Lang Bo Le, Trieu Dai Doctor cum Tu Nghiep (principal) Quoc Tu Giam, composing Quoc Su Quan.
– Obey King Le Thanh Tong’s orders to write Dai Viet’s history book.
– One of the famous historians of the Middle Ages.
1. Genre: Political History.
2. Origin: Dai Viet historical records.
3. Layout: 3 parts
-P1 (June… defending the country) → King Tran’s advice on Tran Quoc Tuan’s plan to protect the country.
– P2 (Quoc Tuan is the son… visiting) → Tran Quoc Tuan with his father’s last words, in the story with the servant and two sons.
– P3: Remaining → Great merits, main author and advice of Tran Quoc Tuan’s son.
4. Content Value
The beauty, talent and virtue of Tran Quoc Tuan.
5. Artistic value
– The art of storytelling.
– Character depiction.
– Introduction to the author Ngo Si Lien (biography, talent, people,…).
– An overview of the article “Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan” (value of content, art).
1. Brief introduction of “Dai Viet historical records” and Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan.
* Dai Viet history book
– Completed in 1499, including 15 volumes.
– The great history of Vietnam in the Middle Ages.
– Content: Historical records from Hong Bang period until Le Thai To ascended the throne (1428).
– Based on: Dai Viet historical records (Le Van Huu) and Su Ky Bien (Phan Phu Tien).
* Hung Dao King Tran Quoc Tuan
– (1231 (?) – 1300).
– He was a politician, military man, and a member of the Dai Viet royal family during the Tran Dynasty.
– He commanded the army to defeat two invasions of the Yuan – Mongols in 1285 and 1288.
– He is one of the 14 typical heroes of the Vietnamese nation.
2. Part 1: Advice to King Tran on Tran Quoc Tuan’s national defense strategy.
– Tran Quoc Tuan cited a series of ways of fighting the enemy and preserving the country of the ancients to advise King Tran to have appropriate strategies according to the times, and the tactics of fighting the enemy should be applied flexibly, without the most stereotypes. determined.
– The most important condition for victory: All people unite with one heart.
“My king is of one mind, brothers are in harmony, the whole country contributes”
– To do so, you must “drill the people’s strength”:
+ Tax reduction.
+ Less punishment.
+ Do not harass people, take care of people’s prosperous life.
→ That is the “superior policy to keep the country”.
→ Tran Quoc Tuan’s qualities:
+ Having patriotic loyalty – having a very high sense of responsibility for the king and the country.
Xem thêm bài viết hay:
Top 3 bài Phân tích hình tượng người nông dân nghĩa sĩ trong Văn tế nghĩa sĩ Cần Giuộc hay nhất – Ngữ văn lớp 11
+ Is a talented general, strategizing, with rich experience and foresight.
+ Have love for the people, respect for the people, know how to take care of the people.
3. Part 2: Tran Quoc Tuan with his father’s last words, in stories with servants and two sons.
* Tran Quoc Tuan with his father’s last words
He remembered his father’s words but did not consider it right.
→ Put the word “loyalty” above the word “filial” voluntarily, wholeheartedly, and put aside personal enmity to serve the country, without any self-interest.
* Story with Yet Kieu, Wild Statue
– Affirming the noble personality, loyalty, frankness and integrity of two loyal servants.
– Affirming that Tran Quoc Tuan’s ideology is completely correct, so he can find the sympathy of everyone, including the servants.
– Detail “Quoc Tuan admired to cry, praised the two” loyal servant:
→ The story with 2 servants is just a test of Tran Quoc Tuan’s heart.
→ Tran Quoc Tuan is a frank and sincere person.
* Story with two sons
+ Hung Vu Vuong (Quoc Hien): He “implicitly thinks it is right”.
+ Hung cedes Vuong (Quoc Tang): He got angry, drew his sword to condemn, didn’t want Quoc Tang to see his face one last time.
→ Personality: cautious, loyal.
→ How to raise children: fair, very strict.
4. Part 3: The merits and prestige, the main author and the advice of Tran Quoc Tuan’s son.
+ Was the commander-in-chief of the army of the Tran dynasty twice defeating the Nguyen-Mong army.
+ Nominate many talented people in the cause of Binh Nguyen and Tran Dynasty construction.
+ Posthumously awarded a great title: Thai Master Thuong Quoc Cong Nhan Vu Hung Dao Dai Vuong → is likened to a patriarch (king’s father).
+ To enjoy special powers, to be conferred titles on others.
+ Is the spiritual support of King Tran when the country’s fortunes are in danger. (His eloquent statement is reminiscent of what Tran Thu Do said before him: “My head hasn’t fallen, please don’t worry!”).
+ His fame and skill make enemies so afraid that they don’t dare to call their names.
+ Being deified in the folk consciousness.
– Beauty personality: modest, simple, always respectfully observe my king’s ceremony.
– Main writings
+ Hich generals (Education of hickey generals).
+ The summary of the army (the military of the miraculous summary).
+ Van Kiet sect esoteric book.
– The advice to children carefully to bury themselves before death” may be due to deep concern that the Nguyen army might return to invade and dig up his grave “showing caution and foresight.
– Summarize the value of content and art:
+ Content: The beauty, talent, and virtue of Tran Quoc Tuan.
+ Art of storytelling, character depiction.
– What does the younger generation learn from Tran Quoc Tuan’s qualities and talents?
IV. SOME READING QUESTIONS AND ANALYSIS QUESTIONS
Question: Read the following text and answer questions 1 to 4:
(…) One day Quoc Tuan pretended to ask his son Hung Vu Vuong: “The ancients had the whole world to pass on to their descendants, what do you think?”
Hung Vu Vuong said: “Even if they are different, they should not, let alone the same family!”
Quoc Tuan thinks it’s right.
Another day, Tran Quoc Tuan asked about it to his second son, Hung Nhuong Vuong Quoc Tang. Quoc Tang came forward and said: “Tong Thai To was originally an old farmer who took advantage of his luck to win the world.”
Quoc Tuan drew his sword and confessed:
“The psychotic name comes from an unfilial son.”
Xem thêm bài viết hay:
Dàn ý Giải thích câu ca dao Công cha như núi Thái Sơn hay nhất (4 mẫu)
About to kill Quoc Tang, Hung Vu Vuong heard the news, rushed to cry and begged for forgiveness, Quoc Tuan was spared. Coming here, he told Hung Vu Vuong: “After I die, close the coffin lid and then let Quoc Tang visit.”(…)
(Excerpt from Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan, page 43, Textbook of Literature 10, Volume II, Publishing House 2006)
1/ What is the above text about?
2/ Determine the mode of expression of the text?
3/ Identify outstanding artistic measures in Hung Dao Vuong’s attitude to his 2 sons? What is the artistic effect of that measure?
4/ Write a short paragraph (5 to 7 lines) expressing your thoughts on the lesson of educating children in today’s life.
1/ The above text tells the story: Quoc Tuan challenged his two sons, Quoc Hien and Quoc Tang, with two opposite answers and two different attitudes.
2/ Expression method of the text: Autobiography.
3/ Artistic measures stand out in Hung Dao Vuong’s attitude to his two sons: contrast and contrast measures.
Artistic effect: Through contrasting measures, the story challenges the two sons Quoc Hien and Quoc Tang with two opposing answers and two different attitudes: implicitly right (to Quoc Hien) and The intention to kill, tell the crime, to die without being allowed to meet … (with Quoc Tang) has further clarified Hung Dao Vuong’s cautious, loyal character and way of educating children in the family in a very fair and strict manner.
+ Hung Dao Vuong’s way of educating children is both fair and strict. Hung Vu Vuong has a way of responding with a reasonable response. Quoc Tung’s reply was unfaithful, causing Hung Dao Vuong to get angry and draw his sword to punish his son.
Today, parents need to learn how to properly educate their children. With good education, people will live honestly, positively, and be responsible to society, family, and themselves. Without a good education, people will become selfish, evil, and cruel.
Parents should not pamper their children. It is necessary to take care of knowledge, care, and shape the personality of children in order to have a good orientation in terms of qualities to contribute to building virtuous and talented people to build the country in the future.
Topic: Analysis of the work “Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan”.
Ngo Si Lien is a great historian of the nation, having merit in compiling the “Dai Viet historical records of all books” under the orders of King Le Thanh Tong. Excerpt from “Hung Dao Dai Vuong Tran Quoc Tuan” quoted in “Dai Viet history book toan thu” section “the self”. The content is about the character Tran Quoc Tuan, an outstanding hero in the history of the nation against foreign invaders.
At the beginning, talk about Tran Quoc Tuan’s plan to defend the country, revealing patriotic loyalty, it shows patriotism and a high sense of responsibility for Son Ha Xa Tac. While he was ill, the king visited and asked about the fight against the northern invaders, he told the king about the battles in history and told the king about the difficult, complicated, successful and successful management of the country. Based on many factors, the use of troops must be flexible without a certain pattern and suitable for the times.
Using short combat, if you only see the enemy coming like a fire, it’s easy to control, if you go slowly, you don’t need to be anxious to win, but slowly choose good generals, depending on your posture. The important thing is that the whole people unite with one heart, the king and I are united, the brothers and sisters are in harmony, the whole country contributes, the army is like father and son, the enemy must be captured. Reducing taxes, reducing penalties, and giving people a happy and prosperous life is the top policy to protect the country.
Xem thêm bài viết hay:
Dàn ý Vào đại học có phải con đường tiến thân duy nhất của tuổi trẻ ngày nay hay nhất
Thereby we see that Tran Quoc Tuan is a talented general, a strategist with a clear vision, with love for the people, respect for the people and care for the people. Tran Quoc Tuan has an incomparable sense of justice, he brought his father’s advice to ask the servants and his wife and children, the two house servants, Da Tuong and Yet Kieu, he always respected them very much, and also took important work. to ask them. When he died, his father told him to take the country, he always kept it in his heart, but he didn’t think it was right. When the fortunes of the country were in his hands, the military power and authority of the country were all due to him taking his father’s advice to the two servants, and the two house servants advised him to be a servant for life, not for the sake of an official position, but to be unfaithful, leaving a good name behind. bad for thousands of years, Quoc Tuan was extremely touched and praised the two of them.
He asked Hung Vu Vuong, he implicitly thought it was right, asked Hung Nhuong Vuong, he drew his sword to kill, but because it was his son, he had to spare but not let him meet before he died. Thereby, we see that he is a man of kindness, loyal to the king, although talented but only supports the king, and is extremely strict in educating his children. He is a prudent, mature person in everything, has an opinion, decisive in action, always putting the national interest above the family interest.
For the country, he was willing to sacrifice himself to the center of the country, he used to prepare books to encourage the generals under his command, he recommended talented people to help the country, he was allowed by the king to give him the right to ennoble others but he never appointed anyone, when the Ho Dynasty came in to rob, he ordered the rich to give up their rice and give them military salaries, but only let them be fake generals, but didn’t dare to make them real, respectfully kept the class as servants. . For the enemy he did not hold back if they continued to want to invade, the enemies were very afraid of him and very respectful.
Affirming the talent and virtue of Tran Quoc Tuan. When he was about to leave, he told his son to be cremated and then hid in the garden without telling anyone how to quickly rot his bones, so that he would disappear from this world forever. He left respectful and loving instructions for his children. The story telling is short, concise but natural, vivid and attractive. The art of storytelling is skillful, not in chronological order but still coherent and concise, the characters are portrayed vividly and with legendary colors to praise Hung Dao Vuong’s talent.
The excerpt has an extremely profound meaning that has boldly depicted the image of Tran Quoc Tuan, who is talented, exemplary virtue, a great personality, immortal in the heart of the nation.
See more mind maps of good, detailed 10th grade works and texts:
There are solutions for class 10 exercises in new books:
Introducing Youtube channel
Solving class 10 exercises with new books of subjects